A PROSPECTIVE OBSERVATIONAL STUDY OF PATIENTS RECEIVING DUPIXENT® FOR ATOPIC DERMATITIS (R668-AD-1762)
To assess the long-term effectiveness and safety of adults who are currently taking DUPIXENT for AD.
eczema , atopic dermatitis (AD)
A patient must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for inclusion in the study:
1. Male or female, 12 years or older at the baseline visit
2. Initiating treatment with DUPIXENT for AD according to the country-specific
3. Willing and able to comply with study-related activities
4. Able to understand and complete study-related questionnaires
5. Provide signed informed consent
Please note that DUPIXENT will not be supplied in the study.
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
Call our Dermatology clinical trials recruiter at 503-418-9386 or email email@example.com
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
You will be paid $25.00 for your time to complete monthly questionnaires. If you complete questionnaires every month for the full 60 months you will be compensated $1050.