A PHASE 2/3 STUDY INVESTIGATING THE PHARMACOKINETICS,
SAFETY, AND EFFICACY OF DUPILUMAB IN PATIENTS AGED
≥6 MONTHS TO <6 YEARS WITH SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS (R668-AD-1539)
The purpose of this study is to determine the safety and efficacy of the investigational drug in children ≥ 6 months to <6 years of age who have been diagnosed with atopic dermatitis, also known as eczema.
atopic dermatitis, eczema, AD
Your child must be male or female ≥6 months to <6 years of age at the screening visit. Subjects must have a documented recent history (within 6 months before the screening visit) of inadequate response to topical AD medication(s).
Subjects CANNOT have any of the following:
- Significant medical conditions other than atopic dermatitis
- Active or chronic skin infection
- Treatment with a topical investigational drug within 2 weeks
- History of cancer
- Treatment with a TCI within 2 weeks prior to the baseline visit
- Treatment with crisaborole within 2 weeks prior to the baseline visit
- Prior treatment with dupilumab.
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
If you join the study, your child will be in the study for 36 weeks and have 9 visits to OHSU.
call 503-418-9386 or e-mail email@example.com
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.