An Open-Label, Multicenter Follow-up Study to Collect Long-term Data on Participants from Multiple Avelumab (MSB0010718C) Clinical Studies
The purpose of the study is to provide continuous access to treatment with avelumab for eligible participants from ongoing avelumab parent studies, and to see if long-term treatment with avelumab is safe and well tolerated. Additional purposes of the study are to assess how well the treatment works in subjects treated with avelumab.
1. You are currently receiving aveluamb through another clinical trial
2. You are still being followed regarding your health status within a previous study, or because you had a complete response after your treatment with avelumab, regardless the kind of cancer you were diagnosed with.
1. Males and females at least 18 years or older
2. Meets the conditions listed above
4. Other criteria may apply.
18 - 100
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
The length of your participation in this study will depend on how long you receive avelumab. In this study you may continue to be followed up until 5 years after you have received the last dose of avelumab.
Knight Clinical Trials Information Line