A randomized, multicenter, parallel-group, Phase III study to compare the efficacy of arfolitixorin versus leucovorin in combination with 5-fluorouracil, oxaliplatin, and bevacizumab in patients with advanced colorectal cancer
To compare the good and bad affects of arfolitixorin versus leucovorin in combination with 5-fluorouracil, oxaliplatin, and bevacizumab in participants with advanced colorectal cancer.
- Colorectal adenocarcinoma verified by biopsy.
- Availability of biopsy material, from the primary tumor or metastasis, allowing for analysis of tumor gene expression.
- Life expectancy of more than 4 months.
- Malignant tumors other than colorectal adenocarcinomas (current or within the previous five years), with the exception for curatively treated non-melanoma skin cancer or in situ carcinoma of the cervix.
- Confirmation of progressive disease within 6 months after completion of prior anti-cancer treatment.
- Indication for any metastatic Colo-rectal Cancer (mCRC) surgery or anti-cancer treatment other than study treatment.
18 - 120
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
Up to 5 years
Knight Clinical Trials Information Line
Isofol Medical AB