A Randomized, Phase 3, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Pazopanib With or Without Abexinostat in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
This study is being done to answer the following question:
Can the study drug, abexinostat, improve the effectiveness of pazopanib in treating renal cell carcinoma?
Locally Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
1. Age ≥ 18 years at the time of consent
2. Confirmed renal cell carcinoma with clear cell component
3. Locally advanced and unresectable or metastatic disease
4. Patients must not have had any prior VEGF tyrosine kinase inhibitor treatment
5. Up to 1 line of prior cytokine or immune checkpoint inhibitor treatment is allowed
18 - 100
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
You will receive study drug as long as you are seeing clinical benefit.
Clinical Trials Information Line: Phone 503-494-1080 or email@example.com
Xynomic Pharmaceuticals, Inc.