An International, Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Phase 3 Study of BLU-285 vs Regorafenib in Patients with Locally Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST)
To determine the safety and efficacy of avapritinib (BLU-285) in patients with previously treated advanced GIST.
GIST with D842 mutation in PDGFRa and GIST with other mutations
1. 18 years or older
2. Patients with GIST that cannot be removed surgically and has progressed following treatment with imatinib and 1 or 2 other tyrosine-kinase inhibitor (TKI) therapies.
3. Patient cannot be both KIT and PDGRFα wild type.
Other eligibility criteria apply
18 - 100
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
- Participants will receive the study drug until their disease gets worse or they develop intolerable side effects.
- The study doctor will follow a participants condition every 2 months until the study is closed by the Sponsor or the participant withdraws consent.
- If a participant comes off study treatment for reasons other than disease progression they will continue to receive scans every 8 weeks until progression.
- After confirmed progression the study doctor will call the participant approximately every 2 months to ask about any new therapy they are receiving.
Knight Clinical Trials Information Line
Blueprint Medicines Corporation