[NCI CIRB] S1609, "DART: DUAL ANTI-CTLA-4 AND ANTI-PD-1 BLOCKADE IN RARE TUMORS”
The purpose of this study is to test the effectiveness (how well the drug works), safety, and tolerability of combinatorial immune checkpoint blockade with ipilimumab plus nivolumab in participants with rare cancer types.
This trial will accrue to 31 histology-defined strata as well as a stratum for cancers of unknown primary and a stratum for other rare tumors not specified in the prior strata.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. Subject must have confirmed diagnosis of rare cancer identified in protocol
3. Patients must have had at least one line of standard treatment for their rare cancer
4. Have tumor samples available for testing
5. Subject's medical history will be reviewed in detail for study eligibility
18 - 120
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
Patients will stay in the study as long as they receive clinical benefit.
Knight Clinical Trials Hotline
SWOG (Southwest Oncology Group)