Sarcoma Survivorship Registry
To identify the sarcoma survivors within the OHSU medical system and enroll them in the Sarcoma Survivorship Registry.
• Age ≥15 yo
• History of histologically-confirmed sarcoma
• History of treatment with surgery, radiation and/or chemotherapy for the sarcoma diagnosis
• Completion of sarcoma treatment ≥2 years prior to study enrollment
• No evidence of recurrent or residual disease on surveillance exam or imaging for at least 2 years prior to study enrollment
• Signed informed consent
• Diagnosis of non-sarcomas (e.g., dendritic cell sarcoma, desmoid tumor).
• Evidence of recurrent or residual disease on surveillance exam or imaging.
15 - 100
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
up to 20 years
Lara Davis, PI